When will the new JIRA experience become availbale also for JIRA Server applications?
At the Barcelona Summit, this came up several times. It's "a long time". The closest I could get to a planned date was a grudging "doubt it'll be before US Summit" (and they didn't mean the one in a couple of weeks)
Thanks Nic!
Not the answer I was looking for though...
when will it be (US Summit)?
The US summit is 10th April 2019 (note, not 2018).
We have no new news on the data of the new UI going to server.
I just installed version 7.13, but this does not have the new "Jira experience". Is there an e.t.a. on this feature?
It has not changed from the discussion above - thankfully, there appear to be no plans to inflict the Cloud UI on Server users.
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- Thank you for the reply. You say 'thankfully', I say 'to bad' :P
The new look and feel has grown on me haha. But I'll be waiting.
Most users I talk to find the Cloud UI to be awful. I tend to agree, as I didn't have to explain the Server UI to anyone, but now find myself in training sessions doing nothing but teaching the new UI and getting lots of questions like "why can't I find/do x" and "why is it so bad?"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.