I want to disable comments on a per-page basis.
I found this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-disable-commenting-on-an-individual-page-695107603.html
HOWEVER: maybe the recent interface update has changed things? I cannot find the gear icon menu button to find Add-ons, and so I cannot enable the HTML module.
Hello Robin,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Actually, the HTML macro is a restricted function in Cloud, which is what I suspect you may be using since you mentioned the new interface. I will report this to the documentation team so they can update the website.
It is not possible to disable comments on a per-page basis, and we do not have plans to implement this in the near future, per this past feature request: CONFCLOUD-7742.
If you are not using Cloud, please let us know, and we can help determine what the issue might be.
Kind Regards,Shannon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.