I have installed Icalendar plugin in jira. what are the next steps to be done or any documentation link for the same. I dont see Jira calendar under Add a new calendar in confluence
Vineela,
The JIRA Calendar Plugin that I believe you're using simply allows you to have a calendar on your JIRA dashboard.
If you're referring to Confluence Team Calendars and JIRA Events, you can first create a Team Calendar, ensure that JIRA and Confluence are linked securely, and then add JIRA events.
Please have a look at the documentation above and do let us know if you have any questions!
Kind Regards,Shannon
Shannon,
I am looking Jira iCalendar plugin not the Calendar plugin.
If you can help me with the same it would be great
Hi Vineela,
Can you let us know what version of JIRA you're working with and what link you downloaded it from?
It does appear it's not supported in later versions of JIRA so I want to make sure we get you the right details.
Thank you!
We are using 7.2.8 version of jira
Can you confirm where you downloaded it? Was it bundled with your application or did you download it from the Plugin Manager or some other website? Please let us know!
I would also like to confirm the versions you have installed of the following:
Thank you for your help!
Jira Icalendar plugin is a system add on so it is installed along with the application.
Version for confluence : 5.10.8
Team calendars is not installed
Jira i calendar plugin version: 1.4.7
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.