I need to get a List of spaces which are accessible for a group of users using some existing confluence rest api.
example: Consider the groups namely, groupDev, groupTest, groupClient. consider few confluence spaces namely spaceDev, spaceTest, spaceDevTest.
So here, I'm trying to find such an REST API where I pass a "groupName/groupId", and which returns a response containing the list of spaces which that group has access to.
ex: groupDev has access to spaceDev and SpaceDevTest, groupTest has access to spaceTest & spaceDevTest while groupClient has access to none of these spaces.
PS: I'm working on a monitoring tool for JIRA/Confluence, which currently checks user level access for JIRA(projects) and Confluence(spaces)...but this is at user/individual level.
I want to generalise this approach, taking it a step further.
Where the tool will check group level access for projects/spaces instead of individual level access...hence my question.
Haven't found any confluence rest API, or any workaround for this scenario.
I've searched here for confluence rest api's
https://docs.atlassian.com/confluence/REST/latest/