Hi guys,
Yesterday I was working on one of my projects in the afternoon. I pushed everything succesfully, when I wanted to continue in the evening I certainly wasn't able to get into the project anymore.
When I'm logged in on Bitbucket I have writing access for all the projects, but I can't write nor download anymore.
When I want to push a commit or load a new rep I get the following errors;
This is not a valid source path/ URL
And also this error log
Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Does anybody know how to fix this? I already reinstalled Sourcetree and tried to reset it but it didn't work and to get a new publickey (which didn't work).