I'd like to automatically create a link in a custom field with the value entered in the custom field by the user. F.e. if the user adds the value 1234 into the field it should be a clickable link to https://example.com/?id=1234. How can I do that?
That probably needs a little bit of code - a scripted field could take the content of a standard custom field and present it as a full link.
Do you have an example? And how would I do it so that the form only shows the input field and the task view only shows the scripted field?
There's some examples in https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/5.0.4/jira/scripted-fields.html
To get the fields set up, I would simply put the input field on the create and edit screens, but not on the issue view. Then the scripted field goes on view.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.