Hello,
sorry for the maybe stupid question, but I'm following the steps of https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/configuring-apache-reverse-proxy-using-the-ajp-protocol-183468775.html?_ga=2.16248566.1982345927.1503171578-1676874583.1503171578
And I have no idea, what to do at Step 2.2:
"Backup the existing site or create a new one. Creating a new site is not covered within this documentation (copying the default should be sufficient)."
What site? Before there isn't mentioned any site.
I think it refers to sites-available.
Sites-avaliable refers to your config file.
-Lars
But why AJP if I may ask?
If you are having trouble configuring a proxy in front of JIRA HTTP/HTTPS then I`m sure we are may here that can help with that too (instead)
FYI: Sites-avaliable is used on debian/ubuntu servers, but not on CentOS/Redhat..
A friend mentioned AJP. Are there solutions that are easier (especially for a newbie)?
Thank you. I'm working on a ubuntu server.
Simply proxypass to the jira http or https port.
You may need to add proxyPort proxyName scheme and secure to server.xml
We have some documentation on the topic at our site.
https://docs.kantega.no/display/KA/Apache
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.