Hello,
I received an error while trying to update upm on my Confluence 6.3.1 server from version 2.2.4 to version 2.2.5.
Below is the tail of atlassian-confluence.log when this happened.
atlassian-confluence.log
2017-08-25 15:46:29,290 INFO [UpmAsynchronousTaskManager:thread-4] [atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager] updatePlugin Updating plugin 'com.atlassian.upm.atlassian-universal-plugin-manager-selfupdate-plugin' from version '2.22.4' to version '2.22.4'
2017-08-25 15:46:29,291 INFO [UpmAsynchronousTaskManager:thread-4] [atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager] broadcastPluginDisabling Disabling com.atlassian.upm.atlassian-universal-plugin-manager-selfupdate-plugin
2017-08-25 15:46:33,846 ERROR [pool-919-thread-1] [engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper] logExceptions Out of memory (Needed 8112696 bytes)
-- url: /rest/plugins/self-update/1.0/ | referer: http://wiki.activeidentity.com/plugins/servlet/upm | traceId: bc47e40aeec0cd3c | userName: X
2017-08-25 15:46:33,846 WARN [pool-919-thread-1] [confluence.impl.hibernate.ConfluenceHibernateTransactionManager] doRollback Performing rollback. Transactions:
->[PluginReadWriteTx]: PROPAGATION_REQUIRED,ISOLATION_DEFAULT (Session #239037332)
-- url: /rest/plugins/self-update/1.0/ | referer: http://wiki.activeidentity.com/plugins/servlet/upm | traceId: bc47e40aeec0cd3c | userName: X
A few more questions:
- Isn't it odd that the log is saying "from version '2.22.4' to version '2.22.4'"
- Does this have to do with inno_db_log_file_size? I'm 100% sure I fixed that. show variables on my RDS instance returns: innodb_log_file_size=26214400
Here is my Confluence server information