I have the following filter:status was resoled by membersOf (developers)
I'm using the 'Pier chart' gadget, I would like it in 'Statistic Type' to be grouped by the user who passed the status to resolved.
You will need to find or write a bit of code to do that.
The gadget can work on users, as you can tell by looking for "reporter" or "assignee" in the list. But "last person who moved the issue through a transition" is not a field in JIRA.
You'll either need to create a single user field for it, and then change your workflows so that a post-functionc sets the field to "current user", or create a scripted field that will look in the history to work it out.
Is there a way to create this field, and is it populated automatically whenever the event occurs?
That is, whenever a user changes the status to resolved this new field is populated with the name of the user. That in case it should be a list of users, for each user who does this in the same issue.
See third paragraph of my answer. Although you'll need a multi-user-picker, and "add to list" code.
So I do not want to take another step in my workflow.
This feature needs to be invisible
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.