I'm attempting to complete the Here Be Dragons tutorial and I am encountering the following error when I attempt to connect Fisheye to the Dragons repository on Bitbucket.
Thu Aug 24 16:34:41 PDT 2017: Repository index failed due to error com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.RepositoryClientException: com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessException: Error while communicating with VCS: *** failed to import extension felog from C:\fisheyecrucible\python\hg\hgfelog\hgfelog.py: missing attributes: norepo, optionalrepo, inferrepo *** (use @command decorator to register 'fecheck') hg: unknown command 'felog' (did you mean log?) com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessException: Error while communicating with VCS: *** failed to import extension felog from C:\fisheyecrucible\python\hg\hgfelog\hgfelog.py: missing attributes: norepo, optionalrepo, inferrepo *** (use @command decorator to register 'fecheck') hg: unknown command 'felog' (did you mean log?) com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException: While executing: "C:\Program Files\TortoiseHg\hg.exe --config extensions.felog=C:\fisheyecrucible\python\hg\hgfelog\hgfelog.py --config ui.verbose=false felog 922fd9308885467fcb3ed0a3a185d8e661bedcc9 -p -m" in [C:\data\fisheyecrucible\var\cache\Dragons\clone] com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException: java.lang.NullPointerException java.lang.NullPointerException: null
I've tried editing the python script to use log instead of felog, but that doesn't appear to address anything. Can anyone offer any suggestions?
I know this is ancient history at this point, but I would still like to try and complete this.