Hi
I have upgraded to Confluence 6.3.3 and cannot edit pages in Collaborative mode. I get this message
This page is taking longer to load than usual. Give it a few moments, then try refreshing. Still having issues? Contact your Confluence admin.
and errors in the atlassian-synchrony.log file:
Having failed to acquire a resource, com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool@78480584 is interrupting all Threads waiting on a resource to check out. Will try again in response to new client requests.
com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$ScatteredAcquireTask@4679804a -- Acquisition Attempt Failed!!! Clearing pending acquires. While trying to acquire a needed new resource, we failed to succeed more than the maximum number of allowed acquisition attempts (30). Last acquisition attempt exception:
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1
ORA-01882: timezone region not found
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer11.processError(T4CTTIoer11.java:494)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer11.processError(T4CTTIoer11.java:441)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer11.processError(T4CTTIoer11.java:436)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.processError(T4CTTIfun.java:1061)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoauthenticate.processError(T4CTTIoauthenticate.java:550)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.receive(T4CTTIfun.java:623)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.doRPC(T4CTTIfun.java:252)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoauthenticate.doOAUTH(T4CTTIoauthenticate.java:499)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoauthenticate.doOAUTH(T4CTTIoauthenticate.java:1279)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.logon(T4CConnection.java:663)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.PhysicalConnection.connect(PhysicalConnection.java:688)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CDriverExtension.getConnection(T4CDriverExtension.java:39)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver.connect(OracleDriver.java:691)
at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.DriverManagerDataSource.getConnection(DriverManagerDataSource.java:175)
at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource.getPooledConnection(WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource.java:220)
at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource.getPooledConnection(WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource.java:206)
at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.C3P0PooledConnectionPool$1PooledConnectionResourcePoolManager.acquireResource(C3P0PooledConnectionPool.java:203)
at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.doAcquire(BasicResourcePool.java:1138)
at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.doAcquireAndDecrementPendingAcquiresWithinLockOnSuccess(BasicResourcePool.java:1125)
at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.access$700(BasicResourcePool.java:44)
at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$ScatteredAcquireTask.run(BasicResourcePool.java:1870)
at com.mchange.v2.async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner$PoolThread.run(ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner.java:696)
I have added already the timezone to the setenv.sh but it doens't help for the synchrony server:
CATALINA_OPTS="-Duser.timezone=Europe/Zurich ${CATALINA_OPTS}"Could anyone give me some support for this?
Thanks