How can i add such comment from REST API
can't see it in the GUI too.
History comment can be added via REST API by sending:
PUT /wiki/rest/api/content/{content_id}
{ "id": "content_id", "title": "Page title", "space": {"key": "SPACEKEY"}, "type": "page", "body": { "storage": { "value": "Page body", "representation": "storage" } }, "version": { "message": "version comment", "number": 2 }}
Or on the UI when saving the page
Once a version comment has been saved, it is not possible to change anymore.
Hi,
is there a possibility to update a page with REST to generate a new version while keeping the whole page content.
I’ve noticed that no new version is created unless the title or content changes.I want to create a new page version triggered by the click on a checkbox, but keep the complete content. I just want to set a version message.
On the UI, when saving the page, this is possible.
Cheers,Fabian
I cannot see this function?
Yes. I am also unable to view this feature.
also cannot find it
How to show it in the GUI? Or what kind of pages would have that "What did you change?" box enabled in GUI?
Also looking for this functionality!
Is there any way to enforce filling comment whenever we want to update a page version?
This will prevent the need for adding comments for previous versions of a page
Me too! where did it go?
Seems like it is only in Old editor but not in a new one.
Can we please add this back on? its so terrible navigating through all the changes
I would like to bump this.
I would also like this ability.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.