I have launched Service Desk in my company starting last week. I have created customers and grouped them by organizations depending on their Teams.
Now my customers are complaining that they dont get email notifications for the issues reported by other members of their team. They only get the Issue Created notification and nothing after that. No Comment added or Resolved emails.
They are reluctant to go to portal and click on "Get Notification" to receive further alerts.
Bottom Line: I want to automatically set the entire organization of the reporter to receive all the updates in a ticket like Comment Added, Issue Resolved etc., How can achieve this? I tried customer notification customer involved, Automation, Issue notification scheme but in vain.
Secondly, If I add Organization to a ticket under people section, would they receive these notification or no?
Prompt response shall be highly appreciated as my customers are getting impatient.