I can log into the bitbucket, and I can see the remote in SourceTree. But I cannot commit.
I have tried adding SSH but following the instructions don't change anything.
Should I delete the remote and re-add with the key?
Do you get an error message when trying to commit? Are you also pushing when committing? If you get an authentication failure error you should have a look at this thread, https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/SourceTree-2-1-10-0-Authentication-Issues/qaq-p/623202
I have tried to upload the SSH public key to bitbucket that was generated in the Putty in SourceTree but I get an error that says its an invalid key.
Did you copy the key string directly from PuTTY Key Generator or from the saved file? If you copied it from the file, have you tried loading the key in PuTTY and copy it from there?
Thank you!I was copying from the text file and when I did it from putty it worked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.