I've tried in the last 2 days to reply to a couple of questions posted on this site. When I click Add or Answer nothing happens. Any ideas?
Thanks
It can be slow to post sometimes, that's caught me out a couple of times. It also refuses to let me post maybe 1 in 10 answers, with an over-enthusiastic spam filter - do you get any warning pop up at all? If you're using an ad-blocker or javascript filter in your browser, the pop up might be being hidden by them.
About the 4th or 5th different posting I tried to reply to did give me a SPAM message when I tried to submit multiple times (after waiting 5-10 seconds) before the second click. SO, maybe I just need to be more patient. I'm going to time this response to see how long it takes
Wow, 11 minutes (let's see how long this takes)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.