We're just getting started with your servicedesk product, and it looks really promising. We are however, faced with one issue.
In the project settings under Customer Notifications, we've customized the default template, so that it looks like this:

We have also changed the automatic reply for the default rules.
The 'Request created' for example, looks like this:

I've tried sending myself a test email, and it sends the expected response:

When you send an email to the project - servicedesk@mindworking.dk, then you're sent the default template, and an outdated automatic response from the 'Request Created' rule.

I've tried sending an email to this project from my personal email, from my work email and I've had 3 of my colleagues send an email.
2 of my colleagues and I receive the outdated template + 'Request Created'.
My third colleague however, receives the custom template, but the "old" 'Request Created' response. Which is a step in the right direction, I suppose. Albeit a little confusing.

I'm uncertain whether it lies on my end, and there's something I need to do/change.
Do you have any ideas what could be going on here?