Hi
I'm trying to rebuild the JIRA Software 7.4.2. source (on a Windows 7 PC) so I can modify some plugins.
However when I run build I get the following error
[INFO] Atlassian JIRA - Testing - Cache Check Tests ....... SKIPPED
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Total time: 41.486 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2017-08-23T12:47:47+01:00
[INFO] Final Memory: 87M/532M
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.github.eirslett:frontend-maven-plugin:1.3:yarn (yarn install) on project jira-project: Failed to run task: 'yarn install -pure-lockfile --prefer-offline' failed. (error code 1) -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
Does anyone have an idea of how I can fix or debug this issue?