We would like to detail our support times and would like to report the status "open" of all tickets.
Is that possible?
Search for your issues and make sure the "created" field is included in the navigator columns.
@dietmarkruppe, as Nic conveyed the created field is readily available and can be used to understand how long issues are open. My only question here is what do you mean by "track" in your question and does simply being able to see the created date in a filtered list achieve your goal?
I'd like to create a report witch shows me the open time of all tickets. So I hope to get a base for a desicion on our support times.
So it seems you are trying to use the baseline to establish reasonable SLA times. IMO I would create filters for each priority, assuming you are going to set up SLAs based upon priorities. Then use the Resolution Time gadget and Average Age Chart to establish the baseline.
At the moment we have no real support times and I would like to work proactively. I would like to create a report or filter, which gives me exact time when the tickets are opened. This way, I can see when most tickets are created and the support times are derived.
My problem is that I do not know how? I have not worked with the program for a long time and can not find any help in the help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.