In my Billing Estimate there is a cost for "JIRA Command Line Interface (CLI) Cloud". What is that?
Hi Juliana,
The JIRA Command Line Interface (CLI) is a Marketplace add-on that allows for some extra functionality such as some additional automation and integration, etc. It is an add-on that was created by one of the Marketplace vendors, Bob Swift.
Your renewal likely contains this item because it is an add-on that was purchased and installed for your environment previously.
Best,
Kim
Thank you Kim! I don't remember that I bought that add-on. What happen if I don't inlcude this add on. I current have Jira Software and Portfolio.
Thank you!
If you don't renew that add-on and the license expires, the add-on will discontinue functioning which, if the add-on is in use, will cause implementations of the add-on to break.
The CLI page linked above does link to the documentation for the add-on. I suggest you take look at that and see if you can determine if it's being used in your environment.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.