2 weeks ago when I went in to edit a document with a number sequence, I was able to add new steps while keeping a space between each one like this:
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Step 4
To do this I would press enter, and backspace to get rid of the number.
Now when I go into edit mode and press backspace, it does not create a blank line, it brings be back to the line before. I am not able to leave a blank space in edit mode (when creating the document for the first time I am able to).
It ends up looking like this, with step 5 right after step 4:
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Step 4
- Step 5
If I take all the data on the page and paste it to a new blank sheet, I can now add blank lines again between the numbers.
This has only started happening since the most recent update, is anyone aware of what I can do to fix it?
It's driving me a bit crazy! Thank you very much in advance.