Sometimes, for reasons of parallelism, you want more than one sub-page in the space to have the same title.
- Finance Department
-- Overview
-- Goals
-- Personnel
- Administration
-- Overview
-- Goals
-- Personnel
- Marketing
-- Overview
-- Goals
-- Personnel
Of course, Confluence doesn't allow this. Honestly, I'm almost glad: if, througout the wiki, if there is a "FAQ" page in every space, and you enter "FAQ" in the search box, you get multiple entries and you have to examine them to see which one you want. It would be worse if the a space had multiple "FAQ" pages.
Anyway, I'm looking for a workaround; either a technical one, or some kind of elegant page-naming protocol that preserves both clarity and parallelism.
EDIT: ...OR a way to do it with a User Macro? If I could hide some of characters in the title? That way "Overview -P" and "Overview -M" are different, but in the Page Tree and elsewhere, the readers see them both as "Overview".