How can i use the Quick reload feature. It says i need to use the "mvn package command". I cant run this command as it is, so i want to know what i need to run. I am running a localhost bitbucket server and when I change a Java class i dont want to do the atlas-run everytime. I linked the quickreload in the pom.xml. I just dont get what and where i need to run the command so that it works. Please can someone give a full explenation, the whole command, and where i need to run it(which directory and maybe in another cmd because of the localhost that is running in the other).
The Atlassian website gives no help with this problem, i dont have anyclue what to do. Is it a add on, does it work for bitbucket, how do I install it if i have to?
Thanks