In the Velocity chart I see that the committed points are 161 for a specific sprint. When I look further into the detail list in Jira, then I see 135 points for all issues without a *. So, I don't calculate the issues that are added after start of the sprint.
Where is the difference of 26 points coming from?
I have also calculated the the total points in the sprint --> velocity (101 points), issues removed from sprint (12 points) and issues not completed (117 points) = 230 points.
When I start with the committed points (161 points) + issues added to the sprint after start of the sprint (84 points) minus storypoints lowered (37 points) plus storypoints increased (48 points) then I have a total points of 256 points for the sprint. Instead of 230 points. Also a difference of 26 points.
I can not find the 26 points anywhere in Jira. so, my question is where are the committed points in Jira in the Velocity Chart coming from?