My customers see the "Escalate" button on their tickets, how can I disable that and in which logic do customers scalate tickets themselves?
Help me disable that for customers, thanks.
Hi Sammaël,
You can remove the option by doing the following:
Cheers,
Branden
Thank you for your response.
On my project, is unchecked and still customers can see it, what am I forgetting?
Not sure if you ever noticed this, but your workflow transition is likely aligned with another in the diagram view, so you are not actually clicking the transition you think you are. This happens when you have several statuses routing to a common status and there is an overlapping transition. You might need to reposition the statuses in the diagram to see the specific transition you want to edit.
That worked for me! Thanks a lot, I clicked on the "arrow" (dark line) that goes from waiting for customer to escalate, and I saw the option that Mr. McElveen said.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.