Hello everyone,
We are using self-hosted JIRA in our company for over a year now, and since we made last update to version 7.3.3. I´m experiencing some serious issues (btw, we did migration to the new server before an update so actually this problem could be connected somehow to the server)
I´m getting a lot of errors - while commenting, while creating a task, while adding a screenshot, while moving task to other column, while assigning task to someone else...
As you can see, I have bunch of problems.
Here you can see some errors:
https://prnt.sc/g9y8q5
http://prntscr.com/g9yi1q
http://prntscr.com/g9yiyo
http://prntscr.com/g9ykzr
http://prntscr.com/ga38wo
We tried to:
- disable all plugins in JIRA
- disable all plugins in browser
- add ons in safe mode
- switch OpenJDK <=> OracleJDK
- test on different browsers (both normal and incognito mode)
- database integrity check
None of these options didn´t helped...
Does anyone have a clue how to fix this issue? I really love JIRA, and I really hope that you guys have some explanation or useful tip for me because these problems are making me crazy.. I´m software tester and I´m using JIRA everyday (almost all day).. and I´m spending a lot of time to refreshing the page and closing these errors... 
Btw, I cannot report the issue to official jira support since we don´t have support anymore...
Thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards,
Anja