I have a livesearch macro on a page in my space. It only searches the space, and only pages - not showing for example gliffy diagrams or images.
I works very fine, when users type in a word, and wait for the suggestions.
But if the user wants to get more results than just the few listed in the drop down, and either presses carriage return or selects the possibility in the buttom of the list, the query changes.
(searching for 'word' in the space MYSPACE)
https://yousee.jira.com/wiki/dosearchsite.action?queryString=word&where=MYSPACE
So, I would have expected the type=pages in the search. Now the user also gets all images and diagrams, and that confuses, since we have named many diagrams after the page/subject.
Our end users are not necesary it experts and don't understand, the difference between the diagram icon and the page icon. They can not be though to just select Pages as type in left side of the search bar. (we have 2.000 users).
Thank you
Helle