I want to create a page in Confluence everytime an issue is created in Jira. Both are in cloud
Hi Arnau,
This is not a built-in feature, so it will require some scripts to do so. Have a look at this:
- Automatically create a page under project on confluence when a JIRA issue is created.
You can use Script Runner for this. Let us know if you have any questions about that.
Kind Regards,Shannon
Hi Shannon, thanks for your reply.
I am afraid this is for server and I am looking for a solution for my cloud. Actually, from adaptavist they told me it is not possible to do this in cloud, at least with Script Runner.
Best regards,
Arnau
Sorry about that, Arnau. I know Script Runner is possible in Cloud so I was hoping you would be able to do it with your instance.
There was a feature request for the opposite of this some time ago, but it doesn't appear to be something we plan to implement in the near future:
My recommendation would be to create issues via Confluence using the workaround suggested there; at least it will save a few steps in your case.
Thanks for your answer Shannon, but the idea is to obtain both an issue in Jira and a page in Confluence by the submission of a form in Confluence.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.