This is driving me mad.
We have one client and we need to give them access to one project only. They need to be able to create, edit, comment etc on that one project. i.e. they will have full access to that project but no others. i.e. not even see our other projects.
I have followed multiple tutorials / posts in the community but none seem to work. Is there a simple guide to do this?
At the moment we have
1. Created the users - they are in the default group "jira-users"
2. Created a group "Project A"
3. Added the users to the group "Project A" so they are in 2 groups "jira-users" and "Project A"
4. Created the project
I have removed all permission schemes / roles etc that I had created in previous attempts to leave a "clean" installation.
--
They currently have access to all projects though. What are the next steps to limit their access to just one project?
We have Jira cloud