How can I import one or more pages from a confluence space to another confluence space.
I do not see the IMPORT option under the space tools even through I am the admin
Are you trying to move a page from one space to another?
If so, then you can choose move from the dropdown after clicking on the 3 dots in the top right of the page '. . .'
Or are you migrating pages from one instance to another.
If so, then you have to export through the Space tools - content tools out to a file nd import through a backup/restore going into general configuration (as an admin)
Import in the Space tools area is for importing from a text file and creating a page based off of the content in a file
Or are you migrating pages from one instance to another.If so, then you have to export through the Space tools - content tools out to a file nd import through a backup/restore going into general configuration (as an admin)
Yes. However, I want to migrate only a few pages to the new instance. Also, I want to add these pages to an existing space.
Is this possible through the Import Space you mentioned? Couldn't find this option.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.