My confluence server is confluence5.1 update 6.3 .There is a lot of data in my server 5.1. After update the server ,I signed in. I click the people on the page.But It is error.
Thank you very much!
We ended up discovering two database related issues that were preventing the upgrade from completing. The two issues we ran into were 1) duplicate users in the database and 2) content associated with users that were not in the database.
After cleaning up the database with SQL queries, we ran the userIndexingUpgradeTask from
<base_URL>admin/do-force-upgrade.action
For your production upgrade you plan to clean up the database ahead of time so the upgrade task will run with the rest of the upgrade, rather than manually afterward with the admin/do-force-upgrade.action.
Hello Mengxing,
Can you please first try reindexing Confluence and let us know if you still have the error?
Thank you!
Kind Regards,Shannon
yes,I reindexed confluence .But it has the error still.
Thanks Mengxing!
I'll need some logs from you so I am going to go ahead and create a ticket in our support system. Check your email in a few minutes.
I am so sorry that I install confluence 5.1 then update to 6.3 ,but failed .So I don't give logs to you. When I update to 6.3 ,and the confluence start . But it can't start .The page show error.
Please update info if bug fixed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.