Hi,
Can Jira send a notification email with all the tickets that are due on paricular day?
eg to get an email every day with a list of due tickets?
Thanks
Yes, it's possible and easy in JIRA. it's called "subscription email"
Please read more about it in below link.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/receiving-search-results-via-email-720416706.html
You can write the filter and subscribe to it. The filter can be for all issues which are due before the end of the day
project = X and duedate < endOfDay()
Hi Tarun,
Thanks for a quick reply.
What if I wnat to do it for mutliple projects?
What I'm trying to do is find a way of Jira sending emails to members of my team with a 'reminder' of all the tickets that are assigned to them on particular day
project in (X,Y,Z) can be used for multiple projects in JQL. In the subscription you can select the "group" of users to whom the mail should be sent.
thanks.
and do you knwo how I can filter tickets that are due today?
i slected more -> due date -->
but then the only options are
does anyone know if infividual users have to subscribe to a filter if they are already in a group which is subscribed to a filter?
Do I need to ask every user to manualy subscribe or it happens automaticaly if they are already ina specific group that was previusly subvscribed to a filter?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.