I just became a Board Administrator and am trying to become the owner of the board filter. I have followed the instructions on here from earlier Jira versions, https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/managing-shared-filters-802593150.html, but unfortunately they are no longer applicable. There is no 'cog' on the right that appears and I'm wondering if I do not have the accurate permissions for this. Is there a way for the current owner to go in and assign me as the new owner?
Only JIRA administrators can change filter ownership.
Regards
Hello Ignacio, Thanks for your response. My issue here is that I am a JIRA administrator and I still cannot change the filter ownership.
Are you on Cloud? Or what Server version?
I am on Cloud I believe. How do I check and confirm?
I've read the UI has changed on Cloud.
May you click on Search and type Shared Filters?
When I type that it shows that there are no results.
May you manually change the URL to get to the Shared Filters page?
<JIRA Base URL>/secure/admin/filters/ViewSharedFilters.jspa
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.