I am trying to create a webwork plugin , which will also use web resource to import a js file to the velocity template file
However, it turns out that the JiraWebActionSupport only compatible for version 7.1 upwards i guess. But mine is 7.0.5.
Therefore when i run it , it cannot import the js file.
(although i put
$webResourceManager.requireResource("com.atlassian.jake.adskPlugin:adskPlugin-resources")in my vm file )
and in atlassian-plugin.xml :
<web-resource key="adskPlugin-resources" name="adskPlugin Web Resources">
<dependency>com.atlassian.auiplugin:ajs</dependency>
<resource type="download" name="adskPlugin.css" location="/css/adskPlugin.css"/>
<resource type="download" name="adskPlugin.js" location="/js/adskPlugin.js"/>
<resource type="download" name="images/" location="/images"/>
<context>adskPlugin</context>
</web-resource>
I dont know if this is due to the compatibility fault of JiraWebActionSupport or not.
1/ Anyone have any experience working with this version of JIRA. Because i use the latest SDK tool to create the module , and when I choose webwork plugin , it automatically create the JiraWebActionSupport ( which not support jira 7.0.5). Is there anyway to specify the jira plugin module framework that fit to my version we want to install when using the sdk ??
2/ Is the syntax i use to add the web resource correctly for jira 7.0.5 ( it works for jira 7.2.2 but not for 7.0.5)