Hi,
I am using Jira server 7.3.1 and scriptrunner to auto create issues and I am using the 'clones and issues and links' script. What i am trying to do, is the following:
1. check if an issue with a certain summary already exists,
2. and if so i want the script to do nothing
3. and if not i want the script to create an issue with a specific summary and epic name.
I have been able to make item 3 above to work (alone) but cant get item 1 and 2 to work.
See code below:
def taskName = "- Repositories checked and updated" def summaryResult= sourceIssue.summary +" - In-test Phase " + taskName if (issue.getSummary()== summaryResult){ return false } else { issue.summary= sourceIssue.summary +" - In-test Phase " + taskName def cf1 = customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObjects(issue).find {it.name == 'Epic Name'} issue.setCustomFieldValue(cf1, sourceIssue.key + taskName) } Appreciate your assistance in advance