The dashboard shows the stats sitewide. But if I want the most liked pages in a space how to do that? Is there a macro or some other mechanism available in Confluence 4.2.x?
Jangid, I may have misinterpreted your question, however it is possible to view information about a space's activity in Confluence 4.2.x.
To do this you need the Confluence Usage Stats plugin. https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.ext.usage
More information on viewing space activity can be found here: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Viewing+Space+Activity
No. Actually I want to see the most liked pages. The new confluence (4.2) has this feature of liking pages (similar to facebook). I want to see the pages which have most likes in the space scope.
Jangid,
I now understand what you mean. It seems a number of other users are requesting this feature as well. I would suggest raising a feature request (the link is in the footer below), and pursuing it from there.
Yes. That should be the way. Thanks a lot Jesse.
This would still be a really great feature.
Cant see it in the latest version of Confluence (Dec 2018)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.