Hi,
I'm trying to create a list of static issues that I'd like my project counterpart to prioritize.
Is it possible to track certain issues in Jira in a static filter?
Regards,
Fredrik
Hi Frederik,
do you need a filter like "key in (TEST-25, TEST-24)" ?
Yes, sort of.
Do you know if there is an easier way to add an issue to the filter than editing the filter itself (by adding key = xxx) for every single issue)?
You could label them and search for that. It's a bit less "static", but does the job.
You need some other identifier which can be used for the query. I have had success adding a specific label or component, then my filter can be labels = MyLabel. As long as an issue has the label, it will show in the filter.
Unfortunately I'm not allowed (way of working) to add my own labels to specific issues
That's a shame, because this is exactly what labels are intended for.
In your case you can also do something like this: when you have your issues filtered, just show only key column to easily select issue keys. And then paste in to the filter.
BTW Nic is right, the labels are intended exactly for it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.