Hi,
It's complicated to explain, to put it short, I want to:
Get user generated values with RUN, get a result from a DB query with these, use that result and the other values with CLI. Problem is, I don't know how to "store" the result of the query for further usage in CLI.
Long version:
I'm currently building a user input mask for creating new projects using the run & cli-plugins in combination with the sql plugin.
Setup:
Run-Form asks for customer key and some other data, upon "run" an sql query gets the customer name from another database. Thats works.
Then I'm using CLI to add the space, space key is the customer key, space title should be the customer name that is fetched from the external database, but I can't get that working.
If I directly enter the sql query macro as a value for the space title in the CLI command, the spaces title will be {sql-query}myquery{sql-query}.
When I execute the query before the CLI-macro I get the value, but I have no idea how to get that result of my sql-query passed onto the cli macro.
I also tried nested runs with a replace-value = my sql query, but that totally messes up the macro.
Any help is appreciated!