Actually, when I create a PR without attach prints it works, but when I create another PR and I added prints, after I publish I can't edit and I have an error with this:
Can help me?
Based on the attached stack trace, Confluence is looking for a row in the database and cannot find it. I found a support ticket where this was resolved by flushing the database caches. Could you please access "Cache Management" ("Cache Statistics" in older versions) under Confluence administrator menu and click "Flush All" and see if the issue persists?
If the issue does persist, please let me know so we can dig deeper.
Thank you @AnnWorley I could flush all and it's working , but now I have some indicators with very poor effectiveness:
What should I do?
I am happy to hear flushing the caches enabled you to edit the PR page.
Cache tuning is somewhat involved, here is a guide with more details: Cache Performance Tuning
Thank you very much @AnnWorley!!
My pleasure. Have a great Wednesday!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.