I have three projects: A, B, C. A and C are specific to a product, whereas B is used to collect technical debt. Projects A and C have each a Scrum Board. I have a filter that includes issues from project B in both of projects A and C's scrum boards, i.e. Scrum A+B and Scrum C+B. How can I avoid listing project B's issues in the backlog of either project A or C if the issue is already part of the other project's sprint? So, my goal requires a JQL filter that states that an issue from project B that is already assigned to a sprint from scrum board A|C should not be seen listed in the scrum board C|A. It is not simply whether or not the issue from project B is in a sprint or not, but whether it is in a sprint from the other project. So really, I am looking for a JQL function along the lines of ...AND Sprint is not in ( ListSprintsInProject(Other Project))... , so for project A that would be ...AND Sprint is not in ( ListSprintsInProject(C))...