I installed JIRA Software using 8080 port number and I wanted to install JSD on the same machine so during installation as ports 8080 and 8005 are already in use I used other available port numbers. It accepts those port numbers but when I try to access JIRA in a web browser the URL was not opening.
Two questions:
1. Why are you installing them separately? To get the best from JIRA + Software + Service Desk, you should be installing them as a single service - one JIRA, three applications, not two JIRAs with four applications
2. Which JIRA can't you open? The first one or second?
Thank you for the response.
1. I want to integrate JIRA Software, JSD, Confluence, Bitbucket and so on. I am done with JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket but now I want to integrate JSD. As said in 1 answer I will try that option.
2. Second JIRA was not opening.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.