Software properties:
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04 (with PLESK installed)
- Webserver: Apache 2.4.18
- Confluence 6.3.1
Dear all,
I simply try to get Confluence working on a subdomain like sub.domain.tld.
To do so, I read the documentation and the community forums.
After doing so, I felt ready to start.
What I did was to
- Create an A-name entry for the sub-domain in the DNS
- Add the subdomain to /etc/hosts
- Install Confluence
- Create a config file under /etc/apache2/confluence with the entries, where XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX is my IP-adress:
<VirtualHost XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:80>
ServerName sub.domain.tld
ProxyRequests Off
# Auth changes in 2.4
<Proxy XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX>
Require all granted
</Proxy>
ProxyPass /synchrony http://<internal_domain>:8091/synchrony
<Location /synchrony>
Require all granted
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP:UPGRADE} ^WebSocket$ [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP:CONNECTION} Upgrade$ [NC]
RewriteRule .* ws://domain.tld:8091%{REQUEST_URI} [P]
</Location>
ProxyPass / h ttp://domain.tld:8090/
ProxyPassReverse / h ttp://domain.tld:8090/
<Location />
Require all granted
</Location>
</VirtualHost><code></code>- Enable the new site
- Change server.xml according to this documentation (add proxy name, proxy port and scheme)
- Restart Confluence
- Restart Apache2
Unfortunately, this does not help me.
When entering sub.domain.tld in a browser, I am redirected to the PLESK "standard" webpage. Only entering the port 8090 will allow me to enter the confluence webpage.
Any ideas from your side?
Thank you in advance,
best regards,
Philip