Hi,
I've updated the content of the rule 'Request Created' under customer notification page and then tried to send an email to my service desk but the old content still shown under the recieved confirmation
@Esraa Ahmed,
that is certainly odd and have never experienced that. Server or Cloud? Just thinking thru obvious here...Did you save it? if you go back into the screen to edit are your changes there? When you say you "tried to send an email" was that done thru creating a new issue?
Thanks Jack for your reply, Yeah I clicked save and the changes there, I created new issue by sending an email to our support mailbox, ticket was created and I received the old notification.
odd. seems like a caching issue but no idea if that is the case. if on Server you may wish to restart.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.