Hello, I am the scrum master of a large agile project (over 30 people team). and since we are a large cooperation, I am still doing some work of a typical PM with external PMO and as a scrummaster with my team.
the question. I feel like i'm using so many sticky notes to keep myself reminded of the many tasks i need to followup with. So i'm thinking maybe to add an epic call it PM ? but i don't really want all those tonz of tickets to miss the product backlog?
i'm also thinking maybe to create a new project, and make it for PM related stuff? but not sure it is the most pheasable ?
I would like something like Trello, while not effecting product backlog? i'd like to see the tasks in a board so i see which is to do and which is in progress and done? jira is amazing for all the reports it can extract too so it would be great to find a way in JIRA rather than using another tool
Ideas?