Hi,
I am using eclipse neon & I can't add JRJC library to my maven project.
As described I am using the maven dependency as below
<!-- https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.atlassian.jira/jira-rest-java-client-core --><dependency><groupId>com.atlassian.jira</groupId><artifactId>jira-rest-java-client-core</artifactId><version>4.0.0</version></dependency>
The maven dependency doesnt seem to be available.
Even downloading the jar file directly from there(https://maven.atlassian.com/content/repositories/atlassian-public/com/atlassian/jira/jira-rest-java-client-core/4.0.0/jira-rest-java-client-core-4.0.0.jar) results into 404.
Path /com/atlassian/jira/jira-rest-java-client-core/4.0.0/jira-rest-java-client-core-4.0.0.jar/ not found in local storage of repository "atlassian-public" [id=atlassian-public]
Please see this - https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.atlassian.jira/jira-rest-java-client-parent/4.0.0
<!-- https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.atlassian.jira/jira-rest-java-client-parent --><dependency> <groupId>com.atlassian.jira</groupId> <artifactId>jira-rest-java-client-parent</artifactId> <version>4.0.0</version></dependency>
Thanks Tarun, I got it figured. I missed adding repositories.
<repositories><repository><id>atlassian-public</id><url>https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public</url><snapshots><enabled>true</enabled><updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy><checksumPolicy>warn</checksumPolicy></snapshots><releases><enabled>true</enabled><checksumPolicy>warn</checksumPolicy></releases></repository></repositories>
after adding it worked fine.
I appreciate your response.
Hi Vivek,
But isn't the default public mvn repository automatically looked-up. Generally the need to additional repos is for jars whose version aren't available on public mvn repos.
I believe the artifacts are available on atlassian public maven repository rather than maven central repository.
I got this from this documentation below.
https://developer.atlassian.com/docs/advanced-topics/working-with-maven/atlassian-maven-repositories?_ga=2.24691581.658841420.1502686646-2028234304.1496321707
let me know if you think otherwise.
The dependency describes a pom file, not a jar, but jar is the default type for a maven dependency.
Add <type>pom</type> to the <dependency> and you should get a little further.
From the mvrepository.com page:
<!-- https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.atlassian.jira/jira-rest-java-client-parent --><dependency> <groupId>com.atlassian.jira</groupId> <artifactId>jira-rest-java-client-parent</artifactId> <version>4.0.0</version> <type>pom</type></dependency>
Hello,
Could you please help me to connect with atlassian jira . I need to know from which step I should start .
Thanks in advance.
Kavi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.