I want to sync a space from confluence cloud to a confluence on-premise server. The changes should be synchronized from both directions.
Thanks in advance
Hi Kiran,
It's not currently possible to sync Confluence spaces across instances with a Cloud instance out-of-the-box. I created a feature request for this last year, that you can vote on and follow for any updates: CONFSERVER-40456.
You can have a look at Bob Swift's answer to a similar query on this older Community post. He has a Command Line Interface add-on that could help you to accomplish what you need.
Let us know if you have any questions!
Kind Regards,Shannon
Hi Shannon,
I think Bob swift plugin cannot copy space more than once. If I do copy space again, it causes duplicate space key issue.
I have voted for this issue. Thanks for the reply.
Thank you for letting me know that! I haven't personally tried out Bob's plugin so I was unaware.
Your vote helps us to properly prioritize the request, so thank you again!
Hey Jace,
Dalfry here. Did you ever solve this use case with any plugins or some other method?
--
VaibhaV
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.