I have Bamboo and Bitbucket server configured throuh application link, all is green. I've got some build plans in bamboo pulling code from bitcuekt and building succesfully, however I get this error on plan: "401 received while attempting to store build status against Stash instance [Bitbucket]"
I took a look here -> https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/integrating-bamboo-with-bitbucket-server-779302772.html
My application link is green on both sides and I've got SSH verified working... anyone else having this issue?
It seems that you are getting the error as described in our KB 401 Unauthorized received while attempting to store build status against stash.
What version of Bamboo and Stash are you using?
-Mark
Mark:
Thanks for reply.
Bamboo: '6.0.3 build 60004 - 07 Jun 17'
BitBucket: 'Atlassian Bitbucket v5.1.0'
Readin that link you provided, I'm concentrating on 'Bamboo is configured to send build notifications to Stash (All Builds Completed type only). '
No problem. My thought is that we may need to open a support request to further investigate when and how this error occurs. This way, we can have a dedicated support engineer assist in troubleshooting the cause of the 401 error.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.