I see so many error messages below in my server log.
I couldn't find any solution for it and I'm stuck.
Could you give me some advice?
2017-08-11 21:07:58,923 Caesium-1-4 WARN anonymous Backup Service [c.a.jira.ofbiz.IssueGenericValue] Issue (id=360952) has field 'project' of value 10102, but no project with this id can be found. Returning null for 'key'.
2017-08-11 21:07:58,923 Caesium-1-4 WARN anonymous Backup Service [c.a.jira.ofbiz.IssueGenericValue] Issue (id=360953) has field 'project' of value 10102, but no project with this id can be found. Returning null for 'key'.
2017-08-11 21:07:58,923 Caesium-1-4 WARN anonymous Backup Service [c.a.jira.ofbiz.IssueGenericValue] Issue (id=360954) has field 'project' of value 10102, but no project with this id can be found. Returning null for 'key'.
2017-08-11 21:07:58,923 Caesium-1-4 WARN anonymous Backup Service [c.a.jira.ofbiz.IssueGenericValue] Issue (id=360955) has field 'project' of value 10102, but no project with this id can be found. Returning null for 'key'.
2017-08-11 21:07:58,923 Caesium-1-4 WARN anonymous Backup Service [c.a.jira.ofbiz.IssueGenericValue] Issue (id=360956) has field 'project' of value 10102, but no project with this id can be found. Returning null for 'key'.
2017-08-11 21:07:58,923 Caesium-1-4 WARN anonymous Backup Service [c.a.jira.ofbiz.IssueGenericValue] Issue (id=360957) has field 'project' of value 10102, but no project with this id can be found. Returning null for 'key'.
2017-08-11 21:07:58,923 Caesium-1-4 WARN anonymous Backup Service [c.a.jira.ofbiz.IssueGenericValue] Issue (id=360958) has field 'project' of value 10102, but no project with this id can be found. Returning null for 'key'.
2017-08-11 21:07:58,924 Caesium-1-4 WARN anonymous Backup Service [c.a.jira.ofbiz.IssueGenericValue] Issue (id=360959) has field 'project' of value 10102, but no project with this id can be found. Returning null for 'key'.
When I access following URL, I get an error message which says "There is not a project with the specified id". I think the project was deleted.
https://www.myserver.com/jira/secure/project/EditProject!default.jspa?pid=10102
I'd like to stop those logs. My JIRA server is v7.4.2.