Could anyone give me any idea why the aggregation gadget on the specific dashboard abruptly reset time to time?
Hey - just to make sure to understand it correctly: the gadget on your dashboard just lost your configuration? Have you maybe deleted the filter you were using? I have also experienced this one or two times with other gadgets but have never been able to reproduce it. Have you contacted the Atlassian support?
Cheers
Christoph
Hi Christoph,
Thank you for your reply.
I just lost configuration that I made with 'aggregation gadget' eventhough I never touched my filters.
I also asked jira Atlassian support, but they said my server and computer/ data have no problem, and maybe I need to use new version.
Kind regards,
Jenny
I face this same challenge. Did anyone figure out the solution? Aggregation gadget setting get reset on its own
I found this open bug report. Based on this thread, that bug affects the aggregation gadget.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.