I receive work in the form of jpegs or pdfs artwork attached to an email that my clients need digitized. I outsource my work to a team of freelance subcontractors off-site.
Both my clients and subcontractors use Gmail and won't switch to Trello even after I threatened to stop working with them.
I wish I could set up a system whereby: -
Save the new orders arriving as Gmail attachments from a particular sender to a 'New Order' folder on Google Drive.
Create a new card on Trello with this 'New Order' attached and send out a notification to the subcontractor.
- When the subcontractor completes and emails back this new order - this order is automatically emailed to the client.
Is this something that can be done with Gmail, IFTTT, Zapier, Trello, or any other automation tool out there?
The idea is to automate the whole process while shielding the identities of buyers & subcontractors from each other.