Hello! :-)
Two of our customer organizations are added to the same service desk project.
How can I generate a report for only one of the organizations?
Thanks in advance for any help you are able to provide.
@Susi Moser, we need more info here. What sort of report are you looking for? you can run a filter search based upon Organization...
project = ABC and Organizations = "Acme"
Hello Jack,
thank you very much for your help. If I understand correctly, I can create a new/custom report for my JIRA service desk project (New Report /Add a series / Switch to Advanced searching) and filter based upon Organization.We'll try it out. :-)
Syntax help for Advanced searching: https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/advanced-searching-780868119.html
A follow up question - what if I have more than a dozen organizations and keep on adding new ones on a regular basis? Is Organization field, then not a good way to manage my requirement? Any thoughts?
This ^ ... we have over 500 organizations
Create a queue that filters each organization or go into to a queue, edit and add a column called organizations.
And if we are adding new clients almost daily? A manual solution doesn't work here. I need a group by organizations function or equivalent so I can get a report that looks something like this:
We add new clients daily. I can group by Teams, why not Organizations?
Yes! We need this too. Anyone have any suggestions?
We have the same case here! I need a group by organizations function or equivalent so I can get a report that looks something like this:
@AlL-here, you might watch/vote one/all of these...
JSDCLOUD-4770
JSDCLOUD-8625
JSDCLOUD-6383
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.